Hollywood: Get Out



Article: This movie is not just a scary movie

Source: Oh My News via Naver

1. [+757, -14] I got goosebumps when Chris went upstairs and the white people stopped talking

2. [+551, -12] So funny when the police friend was on the phone with the girlfriend

3. [+300, -6] The girlfriend was a true sl*t

4. [+257, -9] Georgina is the scene stealer of the year

5. [+272, -21] Finally a movie worth watching

6. [+148, -0] That black female actress gave me goosebumps with just her smiles... the scariest part of the movie

7. [+109, -1] Georgina's goose bump inducing acting... especially when she was like 'no no no'

8. [+118, -8] Definitely not a horror movie... it's a full on black comedy. The director's a smart one.

9. [+93, -7] That plot change after the bingo game, so scary...

10. [+69, -5] I have a lot of interest in American culture so the movie made a lot more sense to me. When he held up his hands at the end after realizing that the police was white, it made me choke up ㅜㅜ

11. [+33, -1] The hypnosis scenes were really well executed... I felt all stuffy and frustrated for him. Probably the scariest scenes for me.

12. [+33, -2] Korea has a similar movie called 'The Game' with Shin Ha Gyun

-