American fans wait in line to buy BTS merch in Manhattan




Article: BTS takes over the heart of Manhattan... how did they gain the support of American fans?

Source: KBS News via Nate

1. [+209, -10] Now this is what I call promoting Korea... so proud of them!

2. [+193, -5] A rare sight of Americans actually enjoying Korean singers

3. [+185, -10] I just find it so amazing. I hope they don't let it get to their heads and continue working up ^^ BTS fighting!!

4. [+25, -1] I saw fancams and the lines were insane...

5. [+24, -0] This fall, I saw a white kid wearing a t-shirt that said BTS on it so I wondered if it was about our BTS and then saw Jimin written on the back with a number ㅋㅋ sometimes I even hear BTS songs on American radio and get taken by surprise... it's the first time I've heard that happen since 'Gangnam Style'. They really must be popular.

6. [+19, -5] BTS actually designed the merch they're selling and it looks so good. Can't wait to buy it once it's available online next month.

7. [+9, -2] Kids like them deserve army ecemptions... just have them pay their income for two years as taxes, then it's a win win for everyone

8. [+9, -0] They're singers who truly make their fans feel proud

9. [+7, -1] Would anyone even recognize EXO in America?

10. [+3, -1] Amazing to see American fans waiting in line to buy BTS merch

-