Star fitness trainer 'sportainer' Shim Euddeum shows off the results of 1,000 squats a day


Article: Shim Euddeum shows off her 1,000 squats a day body

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+381, -64] I have no idea why she's famous. If you see her in real life, she's actually tiny.

2. [+364, -60] I find bodies that have balance prettier than just a huge butt like that ㅡㅡ rather looks gross...

3. [+280, -46] Is she a duck? Is her entire job just about her butt? All her pictures are the same ㅋㅋ

4. [+17, -1] She doesn't have much else other than a big butt

5. [+14, -0] There's not much you can do about a butt that you're born with, toning it can only do so much

6. [+12, -2] I'll never get why women take pictures like this and men take topless pictures in the bathroom

7. [+11, -1] I liked her at first but now she looks like she's wearing butt pads ㅋ

8. [+10, -0] Her chest and her butt are imbalanced. You'll realize what I mean when you compare her to American trainers.

-